Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left Bodkin at 11:30 and went back over to Rock Hall where we caught them yesterday. Between there and the mouth of the Chester we (4 of us) probably caught 100 fish, but could only get 7 keepers. My buddy lost a real nice one that we never saw as we were getting ready to leave...heavy action rod doubled over and just as we told him to stop horsing it, it broke off...oh well.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Left Bodkin at 11:30 and went back over to Rock Hall where we caught them yesterday. Between there and the mouth of the Chester we (4 of us) probably caught 100 fish, but could only get 7 keepers. My buddy lost a real nice one that we never saw as we were getting ready to leave...heavy action rod doubled over and just as we told him to stop horsing it, it broke off...oh well.
Was there today and did'nt see nothin'!Must have turned on after we left the area!What kind of Boat were you runnin' ?[Mike]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Orange Sailfish center console. We were inside the boats trolling around the crab pots. The fish we found were in very small areas.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Orange Sailfish center console. We were inside the boats trolling around the crab pots. The fish we found were in very small areas.
yep, can't miss that ride!!!

saw you coming in and looking around. I was deeper and was finding good marks but couldn't entice a bite

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
yep, can't miss that ride!!!

Couldn't be truer. The orange hull certainly is a standout.

I was there taking part also. I was one of the trollers. I passed you guys several times. I wanted to thank the guy in the Grady that put the call out and drew us all in. It sounded like he had a banner day, I guess the good karma from putting the call out worked out for him.

I guess I also owe a big thanks to the guy who put out the word friday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts