Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen, In Rock Hall what is the name of the resturant next to the launch? Also what is the name of the street coming in there? I have a friend that wants to use it.
Thank youi Les

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
The restaurant is P.E. Pruitt's Waterside Restaurant. We've only been there by water but the address is listed as 20895 Bayside Ave, Rock Hall, MD. The ramp is right next to the restaurant.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Yup, Harbor Shack. Pruetts been gone for a year. Nice tiki-style bar there now accessible by boat.
I still use the ramp on Green Lane myself. With the new county ramp no one uses the old one anymore and generally no waiting. Limited parking though.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys for the info. I knew how to get there, but I could not tell Wil how to get there. You know how it is drive the road most of your life, but don't know the name of it. :)
Les

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Amazing how few TFers I encounter in Rock Hall. Great little harbor and close to many fine fishing spots. I guess the whole driving to the end of the earth to get there may have something to do with it.
If you ever see "Bonus Check" pull up to the harbor shack for a beer, that's me. Say hi.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will Capt Ed. I am usually draging "Beckster's Pride" back of a Tahoe.
Its past time to catch some Stripers.
Les

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yup, Harbor Shack. Pruetts been gone for a year. Nice tiki-style bar there now accessible by boat.
I still use the ramp on Green Lane myself. With the new county ramp no one uses the old one anymore and generally no waiting. Limited parking though.
Ditto that but it's shallow at low tide. Straight from the launch to the nearest channel marker there is about 3ft of water, don't get off to the sides.

I like using Green Lane because we'll keep the boat overnight at the Sailing Emporium...WAFI's or not the wifey likes the pool and really nice bath houses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts