Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I can not download pic's for some reason (software is doing different than before)
New Point has been pretty slow on rock so I ran up the bay to mouth of Rapp. Birds working bay everywhere!
Had Great day Guessing 70+ fish! Started off with 8-12" fish ,moved to different area, picked up 18-19.5's.
Stayed with the 19.5's for a lone time and finally picked up a few 20's.. @ 1pm the fish got bigger landing 22-23' fish!
Came home with a 30" and rest were 22's. Was was Flat and beautiful for my 20 mile ride back home.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Nice! Plan on heading a little way from the Rapp tomorrow, but it will be a good fall back plan just in case. Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do plan to fish again tomorrow just not sure if I will leave early. (depends if fishing partner can call in sick for Thanksgiving)
Am sure I will up back up . will be on 68

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great day!
When it is that calm it feels like you could go anywhere and we always chose wrong. Should have followed you!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Sorry I can not download pic's for some reason (software is doing different than before)
New Point has been pretty slow on rock so I ran up the bay to mouth of Rapp. Birds working bay everywhere!
Had Great day Guessing 70+ fish! Started off with 8-12" fish ,moved to different area, picked up 18-19.5's.
Stayed with the 19.5's for a lone time and finally picked up a few 20's.. @ 1pm the fish got bigger landing 22-23' fish!
Came home with a 30" and rest were 22's. Was was Flat and beautiful for my 20 mile ride back home.
Welcome back if even just for the day !!

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome back if even just for the day !!
Thanks my friend! It was kinda strange, when I drove past Wolftrap, and had Gwynns in sight I told my buddy- I feel like i am home!
Got reliable report of a 47" near top of cut.. my bigger fish came from other side of bay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts