WTOP has reported that rockfish have been put on the Do Not Eat list because of high levels of pcbs. Why they are just doing this now is beyond me. This has been known for years. Especially in the bigger fish as pcbs and Mercury are cumulative in the fish. This is good reason to release those big fish during trophy season instead of eating them, or worse taking a pic and throwing them away. PCBs are some type of industrial waste and the explanation years ago was that the fish were getting them in the northeast not the bay. With this being said it would mean that fish are ok before they become old enough to start migrating from the bay. Anyway this is obviously bad news for the commercial rock fishermen as today's folks take these pollution related stories on foods very seriously. I would like to see some information on what the ingestion of PCBs does to your body. I know I've never heard of anyone being diagnosed with PCB poisoning.