Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all,

Im looking for a charter that will let me do some of the cockpit duties. I have all the gear, 8 rod spread, mojo's, strech 20' and 30's, sassy shads' spoons, etc. all in just about every color. I have a couple guys that I rockfish with, but we go on these charters and pay for mate that we really dont need. Working the baits and rods is the fun part of fishing to me. Anybody know of some one that will do a charter like that. If any Captains need a person to fill a spot on a weekend trip, please let me know. i dont mind sharing the cost. Thanks for any input.

Stinky

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Capt. Beane,
I'll talk it over with some guys at work about a trip. Do you have a website so i can show them some details? If in need of someone to fill a spot on a weekend charter please let me know. Thanks

Stinky

·
Registered
360 Posts
Give me a call, I am sure I can work something out with you. :yes:

Bays to Oceans Charters
" Jil Carrie"
757-426-8508, 757-705-4614
Capt. Tim Cannon

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
If you ask the mate ahead of time- most will let you set the rods.

You need to understand alot of charter clients do not fish alot so the mate assumes you do not either.

If you have all the gear- try finding someone new to fishing but who owns a boat :yes:. Most would welcome an experienced "teacher".

·
Registered
290 Posts
BINGO

Thats where im at....I got the boat and dont know what to do with it:yes:. But im learning thanks to people like skip. Stinkymudtoad when the fish get to the flats I would love to fish with you there, that offer is good to all fters. I live in Manheim pa. 60 miles north of the flats. I have a 19' cc with an 88 Hp Johnson. John 717 664 0956

·
Registered
138 Posts
Stinkymudtoad
I dont want to hijack your post, but Im in the same boat. I normally charter, but cant find enough guys at work that want to spend money right now and I cant swing the price all myself either since the birth of my 2year old son. I too like to work the baits and get dirty. Thanks to the Captains who posted. I will put your numbers in my book.

I too can fish most weekends with a little notice.

Regards,
Sam Dunn
[email protected]

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Try Todd Byrum of the Lucky Dog Charter (Sold) , There is a new 38ft deadrise setting at the dock almost ready to charter. Just has the bath room to enclose yet for the ladies....other than that ready- I am sure he will work something out for a shakedown cruise......he might even fix you breakfast on the new stove and sink ,if you bring the sausage & eggs.......new boat "Her Complaint" - docked at the Lesner
I'll go along and mate for free & be the net beotch........Try Todd before you make a deal - 757 438 8344

1 - 11 of 11 Posts