Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Looks like they are allowed two a day and they are one short of their limit. By the picture. Six fishermen and eleven fish. That is on a charter. Wonder what the private boat owners and beach fishermen are allowed?

Registered
I have been looking at the reports up in NJ/Del area. They have a serious blitz going on up there for the past few weeks. The problem they are having is they are catching oversize fish. I don't fish up there but I started watching the reports as a friend told me to learn the migration pattern of the fish.

Registered
The Fish Monger is probably the best boat out of NJ. In NJ you are allowed one fish 28-38 inches. There are also bonus tags available for one fish 24-27 inches. I get one bonus tag per year.
The charter captains probably get more but probably not one for every possible client. This year there were a lot of "overs" that were released.
Our blackfish season just opened on Tuesday so striped bass becomes a bycatch. If you see birds working, change from your blackfish rod to your striped bass rod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts