Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Going out

We'll be out there. I will be with a group of 3 boats. Mine is a 25' trophy with twin mercs "JULBECCA". I'll give you a call if we find 'em. I'll be leaving a little late around noon, I know that's late but gotta put in half day at work. Everyone else will be leaving early.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Leaving OCFC wed. a.m. Green 26' Sea Cat "Just Add Sauce". Monitoring channel8 but will put radio on scan. Good Luck!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Got Sum

One boat caught a lot of small fish up North and kept one 36". Another caught a lot of fish early but not much later in the day they were catch and release'n. I caught a few but all were in the 25-27 inch range. Still a good day on the water.

·
Registered
61 Posts
We ended up with two keepers and one 8 to 10 lb. bluefish. Put a couple of shorts back. Also got a 20" flounder on the troll that we had to put back. Only saw one group of birds over fish all day but they sat down before we could get close enough to jig on them. All in all it was pretty slow. It was a beautiful day to be on the water! I think we are seeing the leading edge of the fish and it will get better in the next 1 to 2 weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts