Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I wonder what the price of Rockfish are up in the Northern states like NY and Boston. They seem to be picking up the migratory fish up there all summer.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
359 Posts
You’re right. Lobster and backfin for me at that price.
Not a fan of lobster. Crabmeat on the other hand I could eat till I exploded. $26/lb for regular crabmeat right now on The Eastern shore. I don't like fish enough to pay for it and unless I know the fishermen that caught it I'm steering clear of it.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
359 Posts
Wegman's has been $25.00 lb. for the past 2 years
The last time I looked at what they had for sale it was imported, it might be different now. I rarely shop at Wegmans. At the height of the season I buy it from Lindy's, vacuum seal it and freeze it. When they're picking a lot, the price drops to $21/lb.

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
359 Posts
I’m all C&R and I figure well north of $1000 per fish, maybe much worse but I don’t want to think about it!!!
Well, if you count the 2 catfish we got against the cost of the new boat, it come out to about $1500/lb for the 2 catfish we've caught, lol. :oops:

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
359 Posts
Lindy's is $22/lb. this weekend for your Mothers Day present. I bought 2 lb. yesterday it was as fresh as it gets as usual.
I saw that and I wanna come down and get some if the weather breaks overnight. Check out the oyster reefs.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts