Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We fished Friday and Saturday and had a great time. Best 3 fishlimit we could do was around 100# on friday off the eastern shore trolling but we had our limit both days of good size rocks with a few 10-14lb blues as well. I was very impressed with the tourney and enjoyed it. I wish everyone would quit moaning and just enjoy the great weather and fishing cause we did. Congrats to all the winners and we will be back next year

·
Registered
750 Posts
great pictures and report, thanx for putting them up. really like looking thru the rods with the sunrise. and i also like all the different angles that you used when taking the pictures- how much did that bluefish weigh, looks big!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea I use the machine gun aproach to picture taking. just keep taking them and some will turn out good. I think that blue was the biggest at between 13-14lbs.

·
Flounder -r- Fluky
5,925 Posts
very nice

that's a fantastic report....... enjoyed the pics, thanks for sharing:D

·
Registered
547 Posts
Very Nice. Thanks for the report and pics. Hope you have better luck in the tournament next year. L
Light wind and Big fish in 07.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I think you all are holding all the big fish that I caught!:D We had a great time on the Seawitch and was very impressed with the tournament. We also apologize to anybody at the banquet that witnessed the dance floor display. Did anybody find one of our crew's clothes?:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts