Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might have a couple spots available for Sat. Dec. 20 th. I booked the FINFINDER-Greg Buckners boat. He had a cancellation and I just booked it.

I was going to trailer my boat down but saw the post on the board tonight and booked it.

We have to be @ the dock in Solomons @ 6 am. Leaving Baltimore @ 3: 45 am

Right now I have Phil(lily)--Pedro(Hammertime)--Sam(AA FINEST)--my boss Rich Gale--Ken (friend of mine)-possibly Burgess if he answers my bmail?

Anyone interested? Its 110.00 per man up to 6 guys and 75.00 per person after 6 people.

This does not include tip for mate. He will fillet all of our fish

They boated 39 fish today by 9:30 am and could have caught more but Greg said the fish where inhaling the baits and did not want to stress the fish out or kill anymore.

I also had a buddy of mine who solo trolled today out front of Solomons and he boated 24 fish by himslef up to 46 inches. I know this guy very well and his stories are not bull****.

All fish loaded with sea lice. He said he had 4 on at one time and had 3- 40 in + fish in the bottom of the boat as he was fighting the 4th. He said the sea lice coated his entire cockpit of his boat:rockingreport:

Either b-mail me or respond to this post or call my cell # 410-908-6921

Phil(lily)

I need to know by noon tomorrow please

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
...trolling right? what time will we be back to the dock, any chance to LTJ? Ill call ya Lily..

MG

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Man normally Id be all over this opportunity....good luck guys!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Phil.....Hope you got my message. I was in a goose blind when you called and I returned it when I was done. Solomens is a MAJOR trip for me. I would have to leave now to make it in time!!! I really appreciated the invite but I just can't pull this one off.

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Phil.....Hope you got my message. I was in a goose blind when you called and I returned it when I was done. Solomens is a MAJOR trip for me. I would have to leave now to make it in time!!! I really appreciated the invite but I just can't pull this one off.
Charlie,Just go to Solomons by Boat!It would be quicker for ya'.:D:D

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
well.. howd you guys make out???:rockingreport:
We slammed fish in the same area today . We had 33 bites and boated 28, with the biggest going 43. We had 14 fish over 40 inches. We had 8 fish on this morning @ one time and landed all of them.

Great day w/ some great friends. We wrapped it up and they where still biting @ 12:30pm

Phil(lily)
Quoted from another post.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
well.. howd you guys make out???:rockingreport:
We had 7 guys plus the mate/captain and put on a show. Everyone knew what to do and these guys loved us since we made life easy. Simply we kicked some ****ing ass yesterday had 40+ bites from my guess landed approx 28 total Mayhem all day:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts