Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Food Hood Sleeve Fish Fin
Food Grey Fish Fin Tail

24 and 25.75 inches- I still have crazy pinched tail pics to push to towards 26 but I'll just sit with it being 25.75.

Nor' easters...............former world record was caught during one. Apparently, striper like rough conditions.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Brian, great last couple days man! I'll tell ya it's hard to mount an offensive against early fish like these. One request if you don't mind can you get some closer pics for measurement purposes. Not saying anyone is questioning your integrity but for the leader board it's better to have an up close pic of the fish where the tail spot is clearly defined. Then one of the whole fish on the tape. I mean maybe it's the fact that your using the same measuring tape I used in 9 grade home economics lol or it might be the camera. Either way that would help a bunch. Congrats again on some rewarding combat fishing!

-Evans

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brian, great last couple days man! I'll tell ya it's hard to mount an offensive against early fish like these. One request if you don't mind can you get some closer pics for measurement purposes. Not saying anyone is questioning your integrity but for the leader board it's better to have an up close pic of the fish where the tail spot is clearly defined. Then one of the whole fish on the tape. I mean maybe it's the fact that your using the same measuring tape I used in 9 grade home economics lol or it might be the camera. Either way that would help a bunch. Congrats again on some rewarding combat fishing!

-Evans
Jason is offering to give me a fish ruler.

The problem is that I am holding the phone in one hand and pressing the ruler with the other. It also makes it seemingly impossible to release these fish due to the time it takes to get a picture. I'll try to find a stick of some sort of stick.

I do have some pictures of these same fish on my phone if you need me to post those.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts