Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice job Kevin! :clapping2::clapping2:I've only skimmed over it so far, but the article looks great and the little bit I did read has already answered several of the questions I had. Can't wait to give this a go.

Congrats and good job! ;-):clap:

·
Registered
526 Posts
ive searched and cant find rodmaker mag basstardo or kevin can you point me in the right direction. thanks and congrats kevin.

mark

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I never knew how much work it takes to do an article like this! I don't know if I have it in me to do many more!!!

Here is the link for the magazine. Under the current issue, its not there, but they will have it there eventually. http://www.rodmakermagazine.com/

Stay tuned as I will post the cover and "centerfold" shots. Also, I am in the process of writing one for the Rod Guild and that will be in the December issue.

Kevin

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Sigh - I continue to drool over these. Maybe Santa will see this note!!!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey Josh, Santa hasnt seen the note yet. Put it in another place so that it is seen soon!!! Really soon.

Kevin

Mark,
Did you ever get the magazine? Did you subscribe?

·
Registered
526 Posts
finances are really tight right know. barely getting buy which sucks also the wife has the credit card and the checkbook so no joy for me. pm sent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts