Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy a rod rack for my jeep and was wondering if any of you guys knew of a place where i could pick up a nice one at a decent price, ive looked online and all i can seem to find is in the 260 dollar range and im really not looking to spend that much...Any info is appreciated

Capt. Jordan

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Im looking to buy a rod rack for my jeep and was wondering if any of you guys knew of a place where i could pick up a nice one at a decent price, ive looked online and all i can seem to find is in the 260 dollar range and im really not looking to spend that much...Any info is appreciated

Capt. Jordan
They pop up on Craigs List from time to time. There were some on there last few weeks from $25 up.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got a 6 rod rack that holds a 40+ gallon cooler.. the type that bolts on to the front of your truck for surf fishing.. It has quite a few trips to Hatteras on it, but is in good shape and ready to mount. I purchased it from the fabricator in Wanchese. It is gathering dust in my overfilled garage.. It retailed for $430 mounted and I would probably take $100 cash for it.. All heliarced aluminum tubing plus steel L brackets you may be able to use to attach it to your truck frame. Let me know if you are interested.. Cell is 804-343-5605 (I live in OV). I can send you photos if interested.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
front bumper mount or hitch reciever in the back ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts