Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a great deal on ebay right not for anyone looking for a deal on a good rod wrapper. bid # 190271142695. They only have 3.

I have no affiliation with the seller ....... just a great deal and I'd rather see a TFr that is in the market get one.

·
Registered
372 Posts
That's the same one I have. I turn grips on it as well(cork and foam) and haven't had a single problem with it yet. Good deal.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the same one I have. I turn grips on it as well(cork and foam) and haven't had a single problem with it yet. Good deal.
Yeah ......... I have an older one and no problems either. I was going to get the deluxe chuck for it this year for $100 for turning grips but this is basically a brand new machine w/ the deluxe chuck for $245. Couldn't resist the deal ....... they had 1 left last time I looked ......... knew they wouldn't last long

·
Registered
372 Posts
The deluxe chuck is leaps and bounds better than the stock plastic chuck. A friend of mine has that and it flat out sucks compared to the upgraded one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.