another Okuma Salina 65 Liveliner without rod-$40

Gaffs/misc
Flying gaff/harpoon combo with 6" hook, 8" hook, harpoon iron, and 2 darts-$250
6' x 5" Aftco gaff-$60
4' x 4"Aftco gaff-$50
4' x 2" Aftco gaff-$40
34 "Arc Dehooker-$30
Tuna Swimming Hook-$150

The Avets have just been serviced and are great mechanical condition. The Star Rods have a lifetime warranty.They are great standup combos. The LX combo has been great for deep dropping, wreck fishing, and live baiting and jigging for tuna. The Okuma Liveliner combos were used for bailing dolphin and served that purpose well. Those reels would also be decent for surf fishing. The gaffs all have some use. The dehooker and swimming hook are unused.

Thanks for looking,
Bill

20160608_210320.jpg 20160608_213256.jpg

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have the following for sale:
Rods/Reels
3 x Avet 30EXW2's on Star Handcrafted 5'9" Standup Rods-$400/each
1 Avet LX6/3 on a Shimano Trevala 6' 65-200lb-$300
2 Okuma Salina 65 Liveliners on 7 12-20lb graphite spinning rods-$60
another Okuma Salina 65 Liveliner without rod-$40

Gaffs/misc
Flying gaff/harpoon combo with 6" hook, 8" hook, harpoon iron, and 2 darts-$250
6' x 5" Aftco gaff-$60
4' x 4"Aftco gaff-$50
4' x 2" Aftco gaff-$40
34 "Arc Dehooker-$30
Tuna Swimming Hook-$150

The Avets have just been serviced and are great mechanical condition. The Star Rods have a lifetime warranty.They are great standup combos. The LX combo has been great for deep dropping, wreck fishing, and live baiting and jigging for tuna. The Okuma Liveliner combos were used for bailing dolphin and served that purpose well. Those reels would also be decent for surf fishing. The gaffs all have some use. The dehooker and swimming hook are unused.

Thanks for looking,
Bill

PM sent.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I would be interested in flying gaff and harpoons. I work in Arnold and we can meet up next week. PM me a price

·
Registered
51 Posts
I may be interested in both of the Okumas although I'm not familiar with that model. Would they be to big in your opinion for live lining or light tackle jigging for rockfish.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Okumas would be ok for livelining, but are a little on the big side. They are almost brand new, but I don't think they're great reels. The rods they are on have been great. They outlived the first set of reels. The marina had a special on the Okumas, so we bought them to replace the worn out reels without doing any research on them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Okumas are gone. I also have a bunch of offshore lures I will be posting soon-Black Barts, Ilanders, BWC Jags, a couple dredge frames, etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Most things are gone. I still have 3 Avet 30/2 EXW combos left, the arc dehooker, and the tuna swimming hook. I also have 2 dredge frames, a wreck anchor, an Aftco kite and kite rod, and some other miscellaneous offshore gear. I'm amazed only one of the Avet 30's has sold. They are my favorite of the trolling outfits and also the ones we used most for chunking. Anyone interested in the stuff can call or text me at 410-733-5936. I'll get pictures up of the stuff that's left when I get a chance.

Thanks,
Bill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts