Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Baltimore boat show opens tonight at 6pm until 9pm.Opening night is always fun and tonight the Wish a Fish foundation receives a piece of the door :yes:.The cost is $20.00 but you get another ticket to come another night or give to a friend.You get two admissions for $20.00 :thumbup:.

There will be a silent auction as well with some cool items up to bid.

Hope to see a lot of Tfers there.

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Skip, I would love to but we sposnor a parenting class at our home twice a month and tonight is one of the nights. Unfortuantely I wont be able to make it. I certainly hope TF'ers show up in force. I will post something on THT for you as well.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Skip, I would love to but we sposnor a parenting class at our home twice a month and tonight is one of the nights. Unfortuantely I wont be able to make it. I certainly hope TF'ers show up in force. I will post something on THT for you as well.
Come on. it'll be a perfect example of how a proper family works. Husband does boating stuff, wife does..whatever the wife does. :yes:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Skip; I hope you remembered to pick up that spinning reel I brought you at the Am. Legion meeting Monday night. It's never been used. It should fetch some money for WAF

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Barry-WAF at Sandy Point will be July 18th with the 25th as a rain date.

Jim- I forget names- not fishing gear :D.Thank you for the donation :thumbup:.

WAF has a booth at the boat show - seems like a good spot for TFers to gather :yes:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts