Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is planning on going to Chris's Crab Shack on Wednesday? I will be there with at least 2 other guests. :eatdrink::chugbeer:Hope we have a good turn out. For those of you unfamiliar with this, we are trying to get together to eat some crabs on Wednesday the 11th of May at 4:00 PM here. http://www.captainscrabs.com/ See you there...........Gary

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Gary - I sent them a message on Facebook to expect 8 people for AYCE starting at 4 pm on Wed. Sounds like need to up the number but will wait until you get updated responses. There is a chance they won't have AYCE based on posts I see from them. Hope it works out. Jim

·
Registered
14,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gary - I sent them a message on Facebook to expect 8 people for AYCE starting at 4 pm on Wed. Sounds like need to up the number but will wait until you get updated responses. There is a chance they won't have AYCE based on posts I see from them. Hope it works out. Jim
Really not worth going if they don't have AYCE. What do you guys think???. I sent Chris a message on facebook and will post his reply. I think he should have them but Mother's day was short...........Gary

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Someone said that they are from Chris's pots. My nephew runs pots for Jimmy Cantler's in Annapolis that belong to the Cantlers and I don't see how Chris could make a profit otherwise, given their low-low prices.

·
Registered
14,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Capt Chris's is closed Mon and Tue so I won't know if they have AYCE until Wednesday when they open. I'm pretty sure they will. I also left a message on their facebook but it has gone unanswered.................Gary

1 - 14 of 14 Posts