Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be going out Easter Sunday AM for a shakedown cruise and will have the boards deployed and half spread out. I will be in the area of the BB since its close to home and I have a dinner to prepare for in the afternoon. Anyone else gonna be out? Anybody been in the area able to tell me how the water clarity has been?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Water was awful yesterday above the bridge to LP. Got worse when the tide switched to outgoing. Tons of debris and very brown water. Hopefully some of that clears out by Sunday. I'll be out there, probably running pretty far south if the water doesn't look better.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I will be out around the BB Sunday all by myself , I don't have any takers on a crew and I need to do a shake down anyways so I will fish while I am out.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Heading out of Deale down to C&R and south. A total waste of your time fishing anywhere north of 84.

Trust me

Phil(lily)

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I'll propably launch from the Rod-n-Reel and stay in that general area and a little South for my first trip of the year.

-JB

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
So far it looks like we'll be launching out of SPSP & heading south, Shawn maybe we'll see you there.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
I'll be out Sunday and Monday. Launching outa Breezy.............

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tunamelt- Be out about same time coming from Rock Hall

Lily- I DO trust you and next week, as long as no issues on the shakedown cruise, I will be trailering a good hour down the road and still run south!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I will be going out of the south river heading south Sunday am. It seemed like I had to beg eveyone I know to find a couple people to go fishing Easter morning.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I will be going out of the south river heading south Sunday am. It seemed like I had to beg eveyone I know to find a couple people to go fishing Easter morning.
I know , I never thought it would be so hard to even find one person to go fishing for free, I ask people and i get the its Easter response. Its Easter not x mas, bet I wont even have to ask to fill the boat up for a offshore trip 4th of July weekend.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Fished Friday for a few hours in the morning around the bridge since seas were a bit rough for running. Take a ride over the bridge near sunset and you will see the mud plume hugging the eastern side.

There are debris fields bunched up throughout the sector above the bridge and it's downright nasty. Lost a nice tandem on am unknown submerged object yesterday.

These dirty conditions happened several years ago and I leanred a lesson then - find clean water to catch fish. There are definitely fish all over the BB sector but my logs and yesterday's outing tell me it is truly a waste of time there until the water clears. That will take some nice days without rain.

Even as close as bloody point I caught fish this week but nothing north of 88 and the bridge. Just too muddy.

Be careful if you do fish the area - it is very very dangerous with the submerged debris - I've seen phone poll sized dead heads just under the water - not a good sight.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Will be going out Sunday morning for a shake down run and put out my spread and see if we can catch some dinner! Will be out just south of TPL!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts