Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going fishing between Whitestone bridge and #13...looking to share intel when we/you find the fish...Anyone else gonna be out?

Bill

·
Registered
127 Posts
slow rockin in the rain

:rockingreport:hooked a nice 34 between 10 and greenvale yesterday morning i was out there by 6am couldnt sleep got down to the boat so early i couldnt see how to get my gear straight finaly got out ran down to urbana worked up to ten and back down the other side to greenvale zig zagging down the middle of the channel nothing got inside pots in 20 to 16 feet of water and worked back to ten and finaly picked up the only one of the day hardly any wind couldnt raise anyone on the radio lots of bait but only one bite we stay on 68 or 20 on the vhf tight lines

·
Registered
512 Posts
Got Brewer Crew going Friday I'll be on 68. We'll be somewere between 6 and 13 looking for Saterlys fish from last week big brother for topping material on a crew rockfish limit.

Have a good one
Bobby
Mister J's Pleasure

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Ha! You better leave his big brother there for me until Saturday Bobby! Post up some reports Friday evening for us that can only go on weekends please.
--John

·
Registered
213 Posts
Friday first light Ill be out there.

Friday evening will head out with some friends with light tackle and plugs to fish the birds.
Sure it will be a bunch of throwbacks...but lots of fun.

Sunday fishing......Monday or Tuesday Fishing.

Miss July 2520 Parker

1 - 8 of 8 Posts