Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's gonna be out on the water the next three days??? I'll be dumping in at waterview early tomorrow hoping to find a striper or two. Anyone else gonna be in that area fishing??

·
Registered
708 Posts
just tommorow, Wednesday

leaving Nortons around 630 am aboard the "Apprehender". Depending on how it's blowing may try running up river but if it's not to bad were gonna stick our nose up and maybe run up towards fleets bay. And if it's looking real pretty, maybe the cut channel. Last I saw it was supposed to blow WSW so shouldn't be too bad around fleets bay are I wouldn't think. Where is everyone else gonna start out? Gonna have a couple clients on board and hoping to put em on some fish.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I plan to fish the mid rapp tomorrow afternoon, Fri, Sat?, and then Sunday Windmill Pt area. Will moniter 68 answer to Rappangler.

Rappangler

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i personally think you will do better in the river but thats my opinion only. The big fish arn't down this way in the bay yet. At least i havn't heard about any

·
Registered
702 Posts
Will be on the Midnight Sun Friday and then on my boat Sunday.

Happy Bird day to ALL!!

Pepsi

·
Registered
390 Posts
re

I'll be on the boat something fishy fri and maybe sunday, plan to put out at reedville and fish around 70-72a that area, if the weather holds. chris; eat more turkey you all.:clapping2::rockon:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Everyone eat lots of Turkey so that you go on a Turkey coma and leave all the fish for me (just kiddin.... sorta) .....outta the Ptank Friday. :))

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I will be fishing from thursday through Sunday but I don't know with whom or where for those days but we will be somewhere! We will be monitoring channel 68. Good luck everyone.

--John

·
Registered
73 Posts
Gotta go to MD for T day then haulin butt back 1st thing Friday...will not moniter 68....but willshare any intel (only have a handheld & I hate it) on my cell 804-832-2792

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fishing Thursday & Friday

I'll be fishing out of Gwynn's Island, somewhere between 42 & 59a. Weather is looking good! I'll be on 68. See you on the water Pole Position:fishing2:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Looking at Friday, Trying to crew up now, I may have room for a HO or two...will post as soon as I know.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nice weather at 4:30 am this morning 11/26 Were going out Thursday morning,back in time for dinner. Fishing thru Sunday....maybe Monday?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts