Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out of Sandy Pt about 7am. Looking for birds for some lite tackle fun, and head for the mouth of severn, mag or eastern bay. If come up short do some trolling till we find em. Other ideas?:fishing2:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Forgot to mention . . . I have room for another for anyone who is familiar with the Wye and wants to join us. I have a 18.5 ft. CC Whaler. My cell is 703-850-6420.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
I am coming out of the West. Will be between the BB and the Choptank. I'll be on 68.

We will start jigging and go to trolling if we need to.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Wife and I will be out around 11:00 - out of the Magothy, will also monitor channel 68 - gonna try LTJ.... hope for some birds.

Dan

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be on 68 as well..I am FishNchips in 31 foot CC fountain

What are you LTJ? Big (1 oz) or little lead (1/2 oz) ?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll be out of Chesapeake Beach around 11am on a 23cc named Barracuda. My plan is to cruise as far north as the bay bridge looking for birds. If none, then I'll at least have had a nice boat ride. I'll bring the trolling rods, but they'll probably stay stowed.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i'll be coming out of the Rhodes. I'll try some LTJ first. I'll break out the broom sticks if that doesn't work out.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got 4 big sticks stored up front too...not ready to crack em out just yet....Maybe I'll bring some parachutes and shad just in case...better get some lead too....wacko:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Solomons. LL'ing if we get on spot. Then heading southeast to troll. Hoping to see birds along the way.

Good luck to all.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Me & the missus on the Grady out of the SR about 9am this week. Finally. Infrequent trips and not such good luck when able to get out. Still new to this wonderful bay. Hoping for some LTJ around the mouth and TPL. If NG will have some gear ready to troll towards BPL and southwards. Will monitor 68 and report if anything happens...

John
Pop O'Cork

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Gum Thickets around 10. I was on 68 today. No one was talking.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts