Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's who is going to give it a shot this weekend? I will be down there with my family give me a shout on 68 my Mako is the one missing the o on the starrboard side.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
We are making our maiden voyage for the season on Saturday to fish and drop the boat off - suicide run of course! We'll be in the 22ft sea hunt dual console - with 5 guys all fighting for prime jigging spots.

My cell is 443-854-3049 if you want to touch base. Sometimes if we do a lot of drifting with the motor off, I turn off the radio. But I monitor 68 when it's on.

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Hey Josh,
Keep me in mind if you have a space for a little guy. I have off from December 18th until the fist of the year.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I'll be watching for a weather window from now 'til February, but I hope to avoid the weekends, place has really become a zoo over the last few years.
Pat in Joppa

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I will be down there Friday and Sat...on 68 Colin cell 443-336-5799 eeling, jigging and trolling

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
I'll be out there sporadically over the weekend... monitoring 68/79. "Honey Hole" - 26 Regulator... give me a holler.

·
Registered
298 Posts
It will be my first time there on Saturday. Four of us are going with Captain Pete. Going to try out my 50th birthday present from my wife. A new custom rod from Mr. Steve. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Hoes !

Steve and all who read this, I am planning on taking and leaving my boat down next week for the whole season. My regular fishing buddy is out for the whole season so I will be looking for ho's every trip pretty much. I have a 21' Robalo w a 1 year old Optimax and a working bilge pump:D Johnny O

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'll be down Friday and Saturday for sure assuming the current forecast doesn't deteriorate. Sunday is a maybe depending upon fishing partner availability. I'll be LTJ-ing the whole time from my 21 ft Steiger center console - white with black boot stripe. I'll be on 68 - cell phone is 443-676-2140.

Mark

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Hey Josh,
Keep me in mind if you have a space for a little guy. I have off from December 18th until the fist of the year.
Consider it done Steve. Full boat for this weekend, but depending on the fishing I might be coming down with something and might have to use some sick leave in the coming weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts