Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in???? I'm in... By budy's out on the bay today doing some recon... anyone want to share info ??? Were looking to go north maybe.. anyone here anything from cape charles ?? North or South ....Thats the question

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
At the moment all I know is that I am on a boat fishing the tourney tomorrow. No idea what the plans are and probably wont know until tomrorrow morning.

·
Registered
170 Posts
We're in. Boat # 10. Dont really have a plan of attack yet. NORTH - SOUTH ???? Nice fish have been caught both ways. Good luck to all and hope to see ya'll on the leader board.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
1,107 Posts
AnnaLynn fishing team is in.....going to get the boat and head to deltaville @noon...good luck and sea ya at the captains meeting

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TEAM PhishPhinder

We'll be on a 24' seahunt CC with Capt. Hank. coming out of DYC.... Looks like were heading north... Good luck to all... See you at the capt. meeting or the weigh in.

looks like it will be a good day to run around the bay.. 5 to 10 E wind 1 to 2 Ft sea's... maybe a little cold......
Tight lines to all !!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
re

If you want a chance at all in this, go live eel and #10 cbbt high rise at 9:30 tomorrow, there you'll find a 50+ plus use #6 hook on a 3 way with 20ft lead to the bait and 5ft 10oz sink. good luck i'll be at home with eye trouble or esle i would be out. chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts