Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well be fishing from mosguito pt to bouy 10 on saturday , tring to see how many tf members will be fishing that area. seen and heard some big fish coming out of that area hit and miss:bigfish:

·
Registered
44 Posts
might be out there sunday...was skunked twice a couple weeks ago, hoping there are more fish out in the lower rapp now..

·
Registered
131 Posts
We're going out saturday. Plan on working from windmill to mosquito point or wherever. Time to invest in a Mr Heater. High of 37

·
Registered
77 Posts
We will be out around 7 ish from Best Marine fishin buoy 8 to 10...draggin lead...23 grady. :bigfish:???? dave

·
Registered
231 Posts
Will be fishing the same area on Saturday and hopefully Sunday. I am more dependent on the wind in my Carolina Skiff since the motor on my Grady blew up! But I will give it every chance I can.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sounds like a good turn out , good luck and calm seas to all . see you on the water , call sign savannah kay or capt ron on ch 68 , stay warm:bigfish::bigfish::bigfish:

·
Registered
390 Posts
re

wayne, plantation ligth is were the birds and fish are, I would go south of the cell down to 36a and start there, I would be out there but I got an eye issue and cannot go with anyone this weekin, but I do want get togather and go see what we can catch, maybe the 14th. chris::thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts