Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Planning on heading out of Owls Creek in the morning. Going to start looking around the fish hook and further if needed. Monitoring channel 79. Looks like the weather is going to be good. Boat name is Tripple W's.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Did you go Ben? We found some scattered bluefish but never the bluefin. Tried to call for Fishdad but never got him on the radio. Not sure how he did. Martin

PS: Perfect day to be on the water, couldn't have been nicer!!!

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No I stuck with the plans I'd made with friends long ago - sushi no less. I hope Fish Dad's silence means he is vacuum sealing all night.

The sea conditions must've been perfect.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Birds and bait past the triangles to the fingers. Saw some BFT rolling on the surface at the tip of the 21 fa finger. Drilled it a good part of the morning but no hookup. Worked out way out deeper found acres of purposes all the way to the canyon. One solid hookup on the canyon but had a spro failer (Bill Fisher 150 lb) and it was gone. Late in the afternoon we boxed some tile/BSB.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Sorry to hear of the lack of BFT's Mike. We just fished near the tower, fish hook, and blue fish alley. Didn't go that far but we did see some big fish break the surface from a distance we assume were BFT but no hook ups. We had lots of fun on the bluefish and just enjoyed being on the water on such a beautiful day. Martin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.