Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Grady White owners club will host a FREE seminar at the Severna Park Boater's World Tuesday evening at 6pm.Just needed a rough idea how many TFers to expect.This is free and open to everyone.

The store is located in Severna Park ,Md 522 Ritchie Hgwy (Rt 2).From the north you can pull into the parking lot.From the south you'll need to do a U turn at the next light.

Huge parking lot on the side :thumbup:.

The seminar will take roughly 45 minutes or so.Drew does a great job and covers outboards, I/O and inboards.He also goes over the pumps,water systems,etc.

Everyone who attends gets 10% off most everything plus if you spend over $70.00 - you get another 10% off :clapping2:.20% off is a great deal.

Bring pencil/paper or better yet a camera.Drew uses a small outboard to demostrate how to winterize your boat.Some marinas charge over $200.00 for this :eek::eek:.It is easy to do yourself plus alot cheaper.Perfect timing because temps. are getting close to freezing.

Note: Anti-freeze is not discounted but all other winterization products are :yes:.Hope to see alot of TFers there.
Might even be some cool door prizes.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Any chance he would be willing to do the seminar at 7:00 to give more people a chance to get there. 6:00 is tough. I am a 1 stop shopper, I would love some advice and to be able to get the proper stuff at the same place for a small outboard and my I/O as well.
Just Hopeful, John

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The normal store closing is 6pm.They are leaving the store open until 7:30-8:00 just for the seminar.The Grady Club called in a favor to get the store to stay open.Get as early as you can - Drew will go over anything you missed after he is done :thumbup:.

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D I trim mine down in winter at PLO to drain the water before heading 100 miles home.Nothing like trying to wash down a boat when it's 25* out :eek2:.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I will be there. Great excuse to go to a boat store.:D not that I need one:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
522 Ritchie hgwy in Severna Park.Closest intersection is Robinson road.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Being from Florida I am lost with this winterizing stuff. I will be there with a new memory card for my camera!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts