Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is that time.... with a heavy heart that i saw good bye to all that i have talked with in th past year and a half... we pull our wheels up soon and point the plane east to the badlands of Iraq for a while. I just wanted to say thanks to all that have helped me on the water and all with the frendships that i have come to enjoy... I should be back to watch the bluefins freejumping around the normal spots this fall if not sometime around then LOL who knows anyway have fun this upcoming season keep safe, check your saftey gear and get the decks bloody and i'll se you all when the days are short and the winds blow cold again

Capt. Mike

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
To a great guy and solder who I have had the pleasure of knowing and fishing with for many years. Best of luck and god speed.

Mike give us your mailing address over there. I will get some TFM to help put togther some care packages for you so you do not forget and get to see what you are missing.

2200 Kistler Court
Virignia Beach, VA 23454
757-777-5316

·
Registered
976 Posts
A big thks to you for protecting our country so we can enjoy the freedoms those in less fortunate countries can only dream about. Most of them will never know how it feels to be free enough to hop in boat and go fishing whenever you please. Good luck and godspeed.

·
Registered
164 Posts
The Lord

May the Lord go out before you and be your rear guard. Thank you for serving and may you be blessed with the desires of your heart after your safe return! Father surround him with a hedge af mighty warriors and lay his enemies at his feet.

In Jesus Name We Pray!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts