Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a pre bachelor party fishing trip planned for a month now. When I woke up Sat. morning I walked outside to see the trees blowing over.:censored: I hopped on the web to see reports of gust up to 28 Kn. Called my one buddy who had put this trip all together and gave him the info and let him make the final decission. We were both set on going so off to my boat we went. Got to the dock and no wind but I am tucked in the Magothy. It was still dark when we reached the Bay and the stiff 15-20 Kn winds. We decided to start trolling in the Magothy and picked up a 16 in Rock. Around 9am we decided to troll south of the Bridge which was pretty easy since we were going with the wind and waves. We picked up several blues along the way. We had to call it early since one guy was chumming and one was not far from joining him.:eek: We pulled the lines and by this time we were about 5 miles south of the bridge. The ride back was fun hitting 3-4 ft waves with the occasional 5 footer. When we got back the guy who was chumming kissed the dock.:D We all had a good time regardless of the winds and it was also great to have one of the guys catch his first fish ever.:clap:

Water Boat Sky Cloud Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Water Sky Cloud Boat Vertebrate

Water Sky Cloud Boat Watercraft

Water Sky Vertebrate Mammal Body of water

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Looks a little lumpy. I hoped you thanked your buddy for trying to chum up the fish.

·
Premium Member
26,232 Posts
Where are the "chumming" action shots ? :D

Was a tad lumpy out there yesterday.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
we took 2 charter boats out of Ches Beach on Saturday....

we had a couple, chummers, too.!

of course the first ones to get sick are the ones who "never get seasick":D

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
of course the first ones to get sick are the ones who "never get seasick":D
Famous last words almost as famouis as the last words of many a ******* "Hey everbody watch this.....!!!"

No promises no disaapointments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts