Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek2::detective::38::watchout6:Under my thread "The worst is still to come." Roybouy made a post saying the twisters and storms where all around him down there in Georgia.doh:rolleyes::nerd: Since that post he has not been back to this board that I've seen.:eek2::yes: I thought I remembered him posting on "the other board" but could not find anything posted by him since his post on my thread.:rolleyes::wacko::wacko: Has anyone else seen anything or are you out there Roybouy?:eek2:reading8crazyloco

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for asking .Well we had 3 tornadoes hit our area.2 came across my property,tearing up 100 yr. old oak trees like they were twigs.I have 23 trees down and lost power shortly after my last post.No damage to my home thank God.A subdivison down the road about a mile from my place was totaly destroyed.I am at my daughters house checking in.Power company is saying 7 more days till we are back on line.The whole Chattanooga area was hit pretty hard.Lot of lives were lost and total destruction every where.You can check it out at chattanooga times freepress.com.I'm pretty lucky with just trees down.I will check back in from time to time till I get power back on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts