Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year I'll be staying in VA beach area (400 block atlantic) for CBBT fishing and can't park my boat at the hotel. Is there overnight public or other parking in the area to leave a boat, truck, or the whole rig? Not much info on the web.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Try Holiday Travel Park just south of Owl Creek ramp.
They use to have rv and boat parking by the month in a
fenced in area. Won`t hurt to check..

Capt.Skid

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think the Virginia Beach Fishing Center (on Rudee's Inlet by the bridge) rents

200 Winston Salem Ave
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
(757) 491-8000

·
Registered
728 Posts
park it n the church parking lot owned by the cavalier hotel, its right across the street from the hotel, I always leave mine there. You should maybe try and change your reservation also, not a bad place and not all that pricey.
Taylor

·
Registered
656 Posts
2nd that on the Cavalier Hotel. They have lots of room for boat parking at the old Hotel on the hill and the neighborhood is a lot better than the 400 blk of Atlantic. Got a room there last week for a friend at 109 per night.

Boats

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Days Inn Virginia Beach At The Beach
1000 Atlantic Ave.
Between 10th and 11th
Virginia Beach, VA 23451 US
Phone: 757-428-6141

Room rates for "Striper Specials" - NOW until March 15th - $29 a night during the week and $34 on weekends and thay have a lot the next block over to keep your boat in for free
call for booking because they fill up fast-

I saw an ad in the Chesapeake Angler Mag again this year so I know they are doing it again this winter

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I'll make a few calls. Room location and date weren't a choice. In October we had a B&O roast for Wish-A-Fish and I won the silent auction for the room.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Just make sure you leave the rig in a proper spot. Tow truck operators are sharks in that area. Don't take any chances have a receipt or written permission

Boats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts