Tidal Fish Forum banner

Rudee speck bite?

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  hale33 
#1 ·
I have been checking to see if there is still a speck bite in Rudee, but seems like Rudee has been kinda quiet. Anyone out there have any info for a speck bite anywhere? I know the ditch is always good. With the weather being so terrible this weekend, I think I might just want to stay in Rudee or Lynnhaven. I hear Little Creek was good and that is where our boat is kept, I just have not seen very many specks come out of Little Creek latley. Where are they? LOL:rockon:

#3 ·
Yea i figured as much! LOL. Hell i dont know what im doin out there most of the time anyway so i figured i would ask the question! Gotta find something to do with all this weather out there. I know the speck bite is a big "SECRET" and people dont like to give up to much info. What do i have to lose? LOL :rockon:

#6 · (Edited)
For the rest of us Damn how many people have u told!!!! And im the Blabber mouth!! haha well hopefully we can get together sunday and kill something!!

And ordie it no big secret its just people have put alot of time into speck fishin and there not willing to give up alot of info keep puttin ur time in and u will figure em out! good luck bud tight lines and screamin drags!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.