Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,565 Posts
I just got home this morning from an 11-day trip to Venezuela and Argentina. My return trip took 28 hours door-to-door, and I have lots of catching up to do at home. I don't plan to enter the tournament but if the weather allows, I will try to come to the weigh-in in Weems.

I had hoped to get some fishing in while I was in Patagonia, but the decent trout and salmon rivers were many hours away over questionable roads. Because of flight delays, I only had two days there instead of the four I had planned. I did get to see a huge sea lion colony and lots of good scenery.

· Registered
4,565 Posts
I did not fish in the tournament today but did paddle out in my kayak to meet the hardy anglers for the weigh in. I will let one of the participants give the official results. I do have a group photo to show.

After leaving the group, I fished some of the shoreline along outer Weems Creek. I got no bites in the main creek, but did pick up a few white perch inside the small sheltered coves. I had one surprise catch -- a skinny 10" yellow perch. I have never caught one of them before in October.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.