Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Nat'l Weather Service, along with Shoeppler Radar, has indicated a genuine
gully-washin turdfloater is headin straight for us!!!! Lock up yur wimmen and get yur chilluns to high ground. I mean a bona fide toad strangler. Cats n doggs comin in sideways to hear it told.
I got my PFD on and 2 days rations/water strapped to my leg. The Onion is backed right up to the steps in case I gotta scoot quick-like. I'm takin my dog.
Gotta go. Listening for a wall of water to come over the prairie.
Scary.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh my goodness. 10:15 P.M., and its just now started a fizzy drizzle barely persceptable. I fear I may have to chop thru my roof from the attic with a machete. I have the newly-planted stuff in the garden on my Dept of Shoeland Security orange elevated rain status. I'm predicting drops here- all of em wet, of varying frequency, size, & intensity. Look for it to puddle anywhere more falls than can drain off. The stuff will splash given half a chance. Look for it to gather in low areas.
Tellem come git me if ya see me floatin around on my roof on TV.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6/10" here in Toano, VA @ 1514 hrs.
Water. Go figger. It falls outta the sky.
In a different world it mighta shot outta rocks, or just come a wave every now & then.
Wet musty horses on a Thursday, yuck. First a shower. Then an offering to the gods. I'm starvin.
Power to the people. Right on.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
91/100ths in. rain here on the Toano prairie.

An 8.9 magnitude quake hit NE Japan. Tsunami warnings in effect for Hawaii & all of the west coast & southern Alaska. This was the 6th strongest quake since 1900, and Japans strongest ever. The big island of Hawaii also had a 4.5 quake. Tsunami to hit Hawaii at 8 AM our time, 3 AM local time there.
I have a daughter/S-I-L/grandson on Kauai, and a 1st cousin on Molokai. They say the sirens are going off on all the islands, I trust they are informed & will run uphill if need be. My S-I-L is an army chopper pilot, sure he is privvy if anything is comin. My cousin I may call yet just to be safe. Japan already had a 23 ft tsunami.
Watch for flying cows.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. Sure nuff its headin for cousin Patty. She was in the Peace Corps in the 60s & early 70s. Spent alotta time on the island of Saipan. Teaching the locals to garden and introducing them to rabbitry & poultry. Getting rid of WWII unexploded ordnance, etc.......
She met an Italian dude flying thru Hawaii, who owned a particle board company on Molokai. They married and my cousin has spent her entire adult life there, they adopted 2 Oriental girls who are now young ladies/married in their own right. Tony died suddenly bout 10 yrs ago. Patty continues on there.

Cant you find a better link, like Realtime from a camera mounted on a drone that is flying along with the tidal wave filming it? Thanks.
I wanna eventually see it slam into sumthin or overturn some ships or sumthin.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A tsunami measuring up to 1.5 ft slammed all up in Hawaii, breaking it from its volcanic moorings, and now the islands are riding the wave eastbound. California is fixin to get bigger after the initial impact estimated to take out Los Angeles, San Francisco, and
Escondido, milling killions. They are asking citizens to staple their drivers license to their foreheads for identification purposes.
Any that the sharks dont git anyway.
I'm about half skeert even though I'm high n dry on the Toano prairie. What if that sucker comes up under Tierra del Fuego, hugs the S American coast, and punches in at Virgiia Beach? What if it comes from the east after richochetting off Australia? I may have to kinda shuffle a little nearer those microwave towers at Camp Peary as the day grows on.
Will this collar on my PFD really right me mouth up if I'm floating around unconscious?
I just hate tsunamis.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I hope ya all noticed that within 48 hrs of posting a thread titled RUN. HEAD FOR THE HILLS, the biggest earthquake in recorded history is causing tsunamis to hit all over the world.
This one is free, but for any further Nostradamus Weathercasting you will have to pay.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Thrilla in Manilla may take on new meaning in the anals of history.
I hear the Golden Gate Bridge almost backwashed outta Frisco Bay but is hung up on Alcatraz.
Beachcombers and shell hunters reported an abnormally high wave crashing around their ankles as the tsunami made landfall.
Riots in China Town as Moo Goo Gai Pan washes down the streets. Hundreds cling to the Rice-A-Roni streetcar parked atop Knob Hill.
It may be the 2nd coming.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts