Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:((

I might have to sell my 1992 C-Hawk. I have not made a real pay check for 90 days and things dont look good.

I own the boat free and clear. I need the cash to pay off debts to survive this financial crisis.

I'm a mortgage broker and things are not getting any better.

I'm looking to get @ 12-13K for boat-motor-trailer.

92 C-HAWK CC with brand new 4000 dollar floor put in. Enclosure --t-top--2007 150 Yamaha 4 stroke with 450 hrs, with all service done. The trailer needs new rollers and the axle seals leak a little.

I will let everyone know its up for sale in the next few weeks. If I can find 25 K, I wont have to sell.

Phil(lily):helpsmilie::((

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Tought time for your industry.. My Wife works for Mrotgage Bankers Assoc. (probably not for long). Their membership has dropped substantially..

How long is your boat, what is the approx weight of boat motor trailer??

Can I put a trolling motor on the front?

Got a picture/s
MG

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Sorry to here that Lilly hopefully it will change soon

·
Registered
686 Posts
damm

thats a nice boat too lilly

I hope you don't have to sell it I would like to see you down at herrington harbour again next year

·
Registered
11,439 Posts
You'll get back on your feet,and when you do.There'll be more used boats for sale than houses.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Guys. Do think I should list my boat on Craiglist? Do you think asking 12-13 K is the right price?

Phil((lily):helpsmilie:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I don't know what the boat goes for but if you're expecting to recover any of the flooring cost it ain't gonna happen. There's several sites including NADA and BOATUS that will tell you the value. I've sold one thing on Craigslist (motorcycle) and it was gone within in a week.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont expect to recover the flooring cost but I know the motor alone is worth 9K. I would be asking 16K in the right market but I need the cash to pay some bills.

Phil(lily):yes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts