Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure many of you use Salt-Away to flush salt out of outboards/I/Os , trailer brakes, reels and rods, etc. Great stuff. However, I lost the rubber gasket for the mixing unit and it will not work without it. So I call Salt-Away at Santa Ana, California and they mailed me, that day, not one but three new gaskets at no charge along with full instruction sheets for application methods and dilution ratios, explanation sheet of How Salt-Away Works, Facts About Salt, and Instructions For Salt Water Boat Engine Flushing. Such customer service is rare in today's world and I wanted all to know this is a stand-up company.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Salt Away great stuff!!! Spray applicator that comes with it not so good. I owned 3 and all of them leaked. Eventually bought a separate sprayer nozzle from West Marine and it works great. I use it to spray boat and rod/reels off everytime I get back to the slip and then I only have to "wash" the boat every few weeks. Great stuff!!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Never heard of it but will certainly check it out now. Man customer service like that is hard to come by now-a-days and should be rewarded. Too many times that's taken for granted. I was always thought an extra dollar or two if worth it if you get good services and I agree!!!

-Evans

1 - 5 of 5 Posts