8am-3pm
Annapolis Elks Lodge #622
2517 Solomons Island Rd., Edgewater MD 21037

Admission is only $5 per person!
Kids 14 and under are free

• Informative Seminars from expert anglers share their tips and techniques
• 9 AM - Capt. Charlie Sisson: Chesapeake Bay Live Lining for Stripers
• 11 AM - Capt. Keith Neal: Offshore Trolling for Wahoo/Marlin/Tuna/Dolphin
(Capt. Keith & Crew caught the VA State Record Wahoo of 122 pounds during the 2012 Tunament)
• 1 PM - Capt. Wayne Morgan: Chesapeake Bay Spring Trolling for Trophy Stripers

• Shop for the latest gear at great prices from local tackle dealers

• Book a trip with our region's top charter captains and guides

• Rod & Reel Raffle - 4 Shimano TLD 25 Trolling Combos - tickets @ door

• Food & beverages including Pit Beef, Oysters and Full Bar Service

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
looks like a great show! I've been at this show for the last several years and there is always a great turnout. I'll be hang'in out near the BKD booth and talk'in fish'in all day! Looking forward to seeing everybody there!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
I'll be there because Steve Fogel will have my new orange rod by then

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hey anglers - I'll be there too, to sign books and talk fishin' with whoever wants to gab. This is one of my favorite shows - close to home, warm & toasty inside, and lots of tackle to check out - so be sure to swing by and say "hey!"

-Lenny Rudow

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Looks like the weather will be perfect for an inside show......rainy and chilly.........see you there Lenny!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I just received an update from the Manager at the Elks Lodge with the Lunch Menu & Bar Special.

Pulled Pork and Pit Beef Sandwiches, Oysters on the half shell, and Crab Soup all at very reasonable prices. $1.50 Michelb Ultra Bottles is the Bar Special which is a great deal for washing down a sandwich or a freshly shucked serving of 6 oysters. See you Saturday!

·
Registered
313 Posts
We are all set for Saturday morning. The weather looks like rain showers which makes it a pain to work outside. We have a great group of Speakers and Vendors as well as a great lunch menu. Plus numerous Expert Anglers and Charter Captains to answer any questions that you might have. See you there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Also got to meet Walleye Pete adn even got to schedule a trip with him in May with some friends. Seemed like a great guy and hope to learn a ton.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts