Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for advice on where to go and what to use to in the Rehoboth Beach, DE area for fly fishing. Looking to fish the shore, maybe Indian River inlet area, maybe some slackwater. Looking to catch some croaker, trout, blue, and or rock.

Plan to be in Rehoboth in August. Primary fly fishing experience is for VA mountain trout and river bass.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Daren, the info from the fly fishing section was right on. The fishing can be good there at that time if you can find some croakers. There are many other places to fish and all you have to do is find a beach and walk it to find some fish. The pier is a great place to start.
Rick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[grin]
Awesome! I am really looking forward to it. I have about eight various patterns of clousers - figure something will hit.

What about times and tides? Is morning and evening, typical, better times to fish saltwater? Is an incoming our outgoing tide better?

Thanks!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Bill, he posted it there and one of the guys sent him here. I will be here Daren and we can hook up if you would like and give it a try.
Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts