Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and Capt Harry with his record. I got my magazine yesterday and there's Harry on the second or third page with his fish again. He just keeps rubbing it in everywhere we look.:D CONGRATS!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
245 Posts
Harry,
Congrats again.

Its good seeing people you know in these magazines. Awesome job for you and Jason.

Pete

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thanks! I didn't know they were running it, but I talked to so many people after that catch, I'm not sure who all I talked to. What month, I didn't see it in the March issue. Coolest part of that mag, I think my dad gets is a subscriber.:thumbup: We'll see how long it takes him to see it. I only know of one more fly mag that may run an article, and it'll be a little while till it runs. So you'll have to suffer through a shot of my mug once more and that should be it for that catch.:clap:
As for the rest of the rumors, I can not confirm nor deny.:D (Unofficialy me and Jennifer are just friends, I'm Anna Nicole's baby's daddy, I helped Drew Barrymore lose all that weight, and I handed Britney the clippers.:D )
I've also discovered that either the postman keeps my mags for a week or two, or I'm on the end of the snail mail trail. Mine always get here later than most people's.
Later, Harry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts