Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Park03 and myself took the families in tow and fished the south area of Sandbridge Beach below the bathhouse. Lines in the water at 11am and out at 3:15pm (Incoming to slack then Outgoing). Water was mostly clear with a slight wind from the S or SE (varying).

Six rods in the water with different baits (Cut Mullet, Cut Croaker, squid, shrimp, Bloodworms and varying fishbite flavors. Nothing but a lone 8" Blue on cut squid the whole day![sad] No critters to be had, nothing, but crabs eating your bait. I will say that the water felt a bit warmer today then it has all year, but it could have just been me. One report of a puppy caught, but nothing else to be seen, except a few spanish jumping in the distance.

Nice day with the families anyhow!!![grin] Oh, almost forgot as the Wild Horses from False Cape decided to make an appearance on the beach when we arrived. Neat for the kids to see!!!

Off to Back Bay in the morning to fish the incoming tide, till it get's too dang hot out!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
538 Posts
Double D's,

I leave town and the best you two can do is one little blue between ya, not even a skate [tongue] Next time if bait fishing is that slow throw a Stinglsiver or a GP at'em worked for me on Saturday few Spanish & Lizards[grin]

Yall need to get a Horse or Ho ride and take it easy [wink]

FLA Temp `bucket

1 - 2 of 2 Posts