Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to spsp tomorrow and i was wondering if people catch alot of fish off of the jetty or not because right now the boat is not an option. And if people do they normally use bait or artificials?

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
spoonerlab - Based on the fishing reports on TF the past day or two it seems the BB area is not fishing all that well. Lots of work for a couple of fish... or nothing at all in my case. Also seems all the blue are gone too. A few weeks ago seems a lot of the action guys were getting into from the jetty at SPSP were mostly smallish blues.

·
Registered
825 Posts
go to the jetty at dusk and use cut bait, menhaden or spot, use to catch nice rock this time of year there. only problem, it gets crowded

·
Registered
100 Posts
Como Estas'

I drove in once to contemplate launching a kayak and had a question regarding parking but there was no there that spoke Ingleis.....I did not see anyone speaking english either. It was a scene.

·
Premium Member
26,149 Posts
The water in the shallows is getting too cold for baitfish- which means Rock won't be a likely catch off the jetty.You might catch a few Perch on bloodworms in late afternoon on a sunny day (water warms up).

One nice thing about TF- you don't need a boat :thumbup:.Just put a thread you want to fish and go as a HO :yes:.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i did go today and no fish but we didnt really spend that much time fishing because the family just wanted to visit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts