Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught 30lb or so striped bass just north of the bridge about 10am. I was trolling white bucktail with a fishbites bloodworm hanging off. Only bite I had all day, but well worth the effort. Personal best for me (I'm new). Caught it with a medium g-loomis with 8lb test. Picture u-shaped pole.

G

·
Wow, that it pretty nice, i live on the broadneck peninsula and would be interrested in doing that during the next two weeks if you wanted some company. I think live herring slow trolled would be good or perch which would be easier to keep alive or cut bait. Good going on the fish, b mail me if you would be interrested in fishing during the next couple of weeks.

jp

G

·
Texas, i have never been out before dusk in the spring but in the summer and fall i have fished the bridge pilings before dusk with huge success. I have heard that the morning bite at sp is best. I want to wait until the water clears up a little but would like to go sometime soon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.