Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wifes father was on World News with Charles Gibson on the 9th of Dec...

A short commercial will play first...
ABC News: Even Santa's Job Isn't Safe

He's been a Santa for years... Some of you may know the Granite Run mall in Media....He worked there for some years.
It's funny, We've been in lot of houses over the years and have seen his picture on the wall in many houses without them knowing who the Santa was.....

He goes away for 2 weeks every year to Santa School......They bleach there hair & beards.....new outfits...(drinking session)...

Now you can tell your kids and kids friends, that you know someone that knows Santa very well..and they better be good!

I love the shot at the end of the video....That'll be on someones wall and handed down through generations to come.....

Merry Christmas.....

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Mike that has to be really cool...sorry he is having a tough time getting gigs...though it seems that he makes up for it in the smiles he puts on kids faces...man that has to be an awesome feeling.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
is he the dude that had to travel to NYC this year?? it sucks that it's hard times even for santa...

my buddies 2 year old puked & pooped on santa last weekend down in a mall near Bmore, I hope that wasn't your santa.

·
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is he the dude that had to travel to NYC this year?? it sucks that it's hard times even for santa...

my buddies 2 year old puked & pooped on santa last weekend down in a mall near Bmore, I hope that wasn't your santa.
Yup..thats him...The Subway Santa....

That wasn't him in BMore........but.... he's been shatt on..spatt on...splattt on + + + +
More then once.....
Comes with the job:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts