Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I braved the cold, made my neighbors shake their heads and went out. Left out of Rock Hall around 7 with the air temp of 24.:eek2: I was doubting my own sanity too. Trolled Love point, nothing. Nice and calm so I headed to the BB. Decided to troll the last mile or so since I was getting good marks on the FF. I'd never trolled the Chesapeake before and being solo I eased into it. I trolled 3 lines. About 830 the tandem 6oz. chart takes a bow. I figured it was nothing but I'll check. I had it WTFB to get some depth. half way in I feel the head shake.:rockon: No way! I got her all the way in and started whooping it up. A 32" football.

I was almost initiated into the skunk of the month club, but can now say no thanks to the membership. I trolled the north side of the BB the rest of the morning with a lot of marks but no luck. I got crazy at one point and had 5 lines out, but when I got 2 knock downs at the same time, nothing on either one, went back to my 3 rod spread. All in all a beautiful day, and being dressed right made it fun. Maybe 1 more trip this year.;-)
Mike

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Congrats Mike:thumbup: It was 18 degrees when I left my house in Carroll County this morning. Clean fresh air cleans the lungs:D Congrats again.......................Mark

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Wow from my Home waters ,figures.Congrats that will be great w/a pound of Crabmeat.:D

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Chestertown, launch from Rock Hall or the Sassafras River.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts