Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Well we went out in the soup, 3-4ft and the now and then $%$%$ swells, left lynhaven, ran out the lyvnhaven one and saw a bee hive of gannets working but only shoolies under them, 20-24'', roll down to the green can off the cape henry found better fish there untill about 10am and they cut off, Heard C-note say something about a good bite at Dam neck which is south of rudee off the golf ball( big water tower) and that is where the fish moved, we didn't make that run in these seas, but those with big boats did and it payed off with limmits and nice size fish. thats my report, Im looking for someone to go with after the 26th So any of u guys need a ho to fish with just leave a post here and I"ll get back merry xmas to all chris:thumbup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
give me a call fishing 23 24 26 27 28 29 have room need only to pay your share of fuel split equally between whoevers on boat 30 ft. hydra sport out of lynnhaven 804 370 1442

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi, I am possibly looking at coming down to the Lower Bay area between 27 and 31. My boat is at Reedville and I don't have a trailer. Please call me if your looking for someone to go...Mike 703-919-2723

1 - 4 of 4 Posts