Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
well this holiday weekend we will be at Pocahontas State Park, however i am going out to the tower tomorro (wedsnesday may 24th ) will report anything i see ! including water temps

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
no problem karlista, i went to that web site you sent me too for the fish cleaning station - pretty neat

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks. I am looking for a used ice machine. Any ideas. I was wondering if you can insatll an ice make in a chest freezer.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
you bet buddy- today mid 70's n sunny sunny sunny......wind NW @ 7 !

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
nw at 7 my arse !! it was windy as all get out and 3 footers part of the time !!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Not sure about the spades. Will probably hit the offshore wrecks maybe one day. Busting my butt rebuilding my piers so I have don't have much spare time in the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Karlista,

Let me know if you do hit those wrecks anytime this weekend and want some dive company. I'll of course throw in for boat fuel if you're heading out on the water in your ship of state :}

·
Registered
328 Posts
Will do. Thanks. I realy have to see how far I get on the piers. I am off Friday and intend to hit them hard. The electrical rework is much more than I had estimated.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It always is :] My dive buddy from the area here and I are going to explore the area around there for some decent shore diving spots on Sunday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts