Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the dog days of winter are here and by dog days I mean 70 sunny and nothing but spiny doggys at the LIP. pretty much throw your bait out and wait for it to hit 3 min later. the end of the pier was quite a dangerous place tho..so much for the white line..anywho it was nice fishing with G man Rory mary jo and Q..she just needs to get in her mind that paramedics are alot smarter then nurses and she'll go places in life..anywho it was a good day of some pullage and a few laughs

·
Registered
407 Posts
It was great to meet up yesterday Andy. There really was nothing but spiny dogfish and clearnosed skates all day long, even after you left.

After you left, Gman and Q left to go out on PuertoRico's boat! Still waiting to see a report from those two ho's!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sun 1-7-08

Fished LIP from sun-up to 10 only saw 2 stripers caught one about 21" and one from the surf...did see 4 schools of striper about 150-200 yards out heading north with lots of birds working...headed to the north side of rude next to the rocks...hade one striper on metal about 24 inches but got off right at my feet...water real clear

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
damn it - 3 reason i wanted to go too ...... VCAN was the first

glad you guys made it out satyrday and at the NAC monday-i got a few fish saturday myself -

·
Registered
407 Posts
NAC Meeting was very nice and the VCAN presentation was very informative and very professional. Made me proud to know these guys!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sorry guys i wasnt able to make it as work has me till 8:00 Pm for the rest of this month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts