Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like high 50's almost 60 and cloudy. Got a front still moving in for sunday. Fishing should be hot! I still wont win![grin]

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Must be nice... I won't be able to make it. Will not have the new motor for my boat till 7:00 tonight and no chance to test it until Saturday. Good Luck!

--John

·
Registered
158 Posts
temperature may be going up but so is the wind forcast .. i have a feeling we'll be doing more time fighting to keep the anchor in place than fishing with 30-40mph wind gusts .. yippie!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
i guess my best bet is to hope for 4ft swells.............(i just ducked)

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
i just said that to rib dayton, because i know he cant fish in his boat in that rough of water ! i have launched with 4ft swells. thats the only chance we have of catching any big fish and kajun will eat all the small ones.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[Q]tank3544 originally wrote:
temperature may be going up but so is the wind forcast .. i have a feeling we'll be doing more time fighting to keep the anchor in place than fishing with 30-40mph wind gusts .. yippie!
[/Q]

South west 10-20 right now. that will be fishable. It could be cold and windy and wet! or out the north east!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[Q]satterly originally wrote:
Must be nice... I won't be able to make it. Will not have the new motor for my boat till 7:00 tonight and no chance to test it until Saturday. Good Luck!

--John
[/Q]

You should try to make it out to the weigh in. I also know there were a few looking to partner up with someone on another board, they had the boat.

·
Registered
158 Posts
[Q]crash14me2 originally wrote:

South west 10-20 right now. that will be fishable. It could be cold and windy and wet! or out the north east!
[/Q]

accuweather is calling for 14mph winds sw with gusts to 35 .. with an incoming tide until 1pm against those wind gusts those waves are gonna be stacked quite high .. i'm just glad i won't be in my boat or i sure wouldn't be fishing

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
National Weather Service as of 8 pm Thursday.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph increasing to between 15 and 18 mph.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
[Q]RANGER690 originally wrote:
National Weather Service as of 8 pm Thursday.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph increasing to between 15 and 18 mph.
[/Q]

Dayton has connections in high places !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts