Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not a clear watershot but sat looks like it could be fishable out of OI.....any takers?

C-Note

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I was looking at it for sat seas 2-4 and accoring to the sst anaylisis the good water is only 34NM !!!!!! I wannna go BAD but loks like the boat is going to have to stay at the marina DAMNIT It just kills me hatteras fleet and the OI fleet has been on them when they get out. Let me know if you need crew

Capt. Mike

·
Registered
915 Posts
where did you see the water shot

Rutgers has nada. We might need one or two. have to make a call whether we are going real soon. We'll keep you updated.

Carson

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
the last one that i looked hard at was on terp SST but the shots are few and far between just if you go plan on the area around the point the water is about 75 if you need a ho let me know and i'l see what i can do got the gear and cash

Capt. Mike

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Catch'em up Guys! I have a couple more striper trips and then the Injectors get pulled for testing. Then headed South fo the Summer.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still waiting on water shot....next one maybe clear

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I tried to put the new image up but the uploat manager is screwing me so i cannot sooo thier is a decent shot out showing the 50 and 100 fathom line with the temps...if anyone doesn't have terp SST now would be a good time to get it but the line is apparent now

Capt Mike

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
call me kapoc 757.618.3858 not seeing it

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
last sat shot show the stream push way south...we are striper fishing:(

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It looks like that was a cloud covering the blended 70 degree water oh well....shots look great now.:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts