Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it was kind of slow but still fun. Nice weather and good comany. Chad and Jim and I fished the SBC for flounder but even with the live spot and our supreme fishing knowledge we could only manage 2 keeper flounder between the three of us. I caught about 10 18"-24" striper on the spot too as well as some dinky croaker on jigs. The most exciting part was the drunk 'middle aged' people riding up and down the beach in a golf cart that had a lift kit and big tires. The chick on the back fell off and landed on Jim's yak hard! Jim also had a cigarette boat blow through the bridge at 60 mph just one span away. What a f****** a-hole.

My advice is fish Lynnhaven, that's where I'm going next time. I don't know about HRBT, haven't been in a while. Hopefully Greg will give us a report tommorrow.

Tom

·
Registered
143 Posts
Lynnhaven up in the grass beds should be turning on for reds. Wade fished the bar Thursday morning 0430 before work with Jay with not much success ( 1 big Blue) but some of the regulars we know reported some decent drum catches recently. Also, last week when I Yak fished the bridge, I went back into the grass first and the bait is in there with a few good splashes and pushes seen.Going to Tenn. the end of the week with the wife for a couple weeks of camping and rainbow fishing so they're all yours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.