Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Ive been posting alot lately but at least its all good.. Woke up this morning about 5:00 am brushed teeth and out the door by 5:15.. Got to the boat and cast netted some live bait. Ran out to the Elk but picked up weeds on the outdrive and not being able to see wierded me out so I stayed on the bohemia. Threw a rattle trap for a bit then saw bait busting every where and figured I gottem might as well usem. Niether bait lasted very long as I pulled in a 28 then a 24 :bigfish:. Figured I got my meat I'll head home and keep the boss happy so I can do it again tommorow. Kodakgallery.com Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Sweet deal.. I went out by lucas point last night around dark and got on at the point on a blue and sliver rattle trap. Right next to the rocks on the point, just ~dark.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right at the point seems to be the ticket as that how it was Wed after work, again on a blue back chrome rattle trap

·
Registered
333 Posts
Excellent work...

We lost what I would figure was about a 20 before i could get the net to it. This was around 8, just north of the sass. It was hitting a a crippled killer we were casting into some working birds. Caught one about 13ish near rocky point. Then ALL bite stopped.

Still a good day. Caught some huge perch near still pond

1 - 4 of 4 Posts